Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween continued

Once the pole dancing starts, things always crank up a notch or two and you never know what you might see............



























Gina and Lydia, that's pretty impressive, no one's feet are touching the floor.






This is a shot of all the voyeurs















The Man With A Can

















Mark was trying to make the pole alittle slicker with some

good ol WD-40.














Time to ditch the black boots and put on my dancing shoes.













Mark and Tammy
























We have a new priest, did James confiscate that vodka from Paul or is Paul trying to corrupt James?











I love Tammy, can you tell? I also love this picture of Big Dale.










Tammy was backing it on up! Gina was warming up for her performance.















When Paul gets started, he is hard to stop, he loves to dance as long as I can find the right music. I promise I am gonna put some stuff on my Ipod just for Paul very soon. (and some Aerosmith for Kim)










See what I mean, total air!











I tried very hard to get a shot of April's face but she was alittle like Sarah and avoided the camera.

















Daniel knows how to work the pole
















Glenn tested it and then decided he would just watch, he just doesn't look like the pole dancing type.














Sweet little Lydia tried to talk him into it but by the look on his face I believe that is a firm "NO" or maybe "Hell No"













uh-oh, is that Bryan?...



















showing off some moves for us ladies.






















Is he spanking the pole?






















uh, Bryan I thought you were dancing for the ladies?






















Not sure but this is starting to look like a party for two.... (lol)

















I think Glenn has had enough of Bryan's dancing, it looks like he is hollering for April to get him outta hear.
























Me and Tammy doing what we do best





















And finally it was time to go home but not before Dale tried to burn the moonshine. Speaking of moonshine, has anybody seen Mark Gerrell?














3 comments:

pineyflatwoodsgirl said...

well, you guys had a good time last night! LOL

♪ Waukeenah ☆ Girl ♪ said...

These are AMAZING!!! I LOVE them! Great as always, I'm going to work on my blog now.. lol

♪ Waukeenah ☆ Girl ♪ said...

And- we have video of a few of these (dark, trying to fix them) but in Conrad's you can hear Paul yell "He'd make some money in a gay bar!"
Hahahaha...I have to find a way to get them lighter.